About Me

My photo
*hello.just so you know, some of my post were from my tumblr accnt.:)* my name is minnie. this is my doodle blog, with my heart spilled out. filled with my creations. Fuck what to say ? livin' it up in my senior years. honestly cannot wait to get my P's. musicmusicmusic . I can't tell you all about me in this little box. follow me . ♥

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Stupidcreation KeyChains.

                          StupidCreations Keychain, In Progress still, but what you do think? would you get this? I don’t know if i should order some :P 
Price would be somewhere around $7.50 each.
& they are 5.7cm round. :) So i reckon it’s a pretty good deal. 
Give me your kind feedback please?

ps. I can do international shipping but you’d have to pay the shipping fee & as for “bulk discounts” - i’d have to talk about it with my dad since he’s the one starting me off with the payment fees to get this made for the first time.

stupidcreations keychain, in progress still, but what you do think? would you get this? i don’t know if i should order some :p 
price would be somewhere around $7.50 each.
& they are 5.7cm round. :) so i reckon it’s a pretty good deal. 
give me your kind feedback please?
ps. i can do international shipping but you’d have to pay the shipping fee & as for “bulk discounts” - i’d have to talk about it with my dad since he’s the one starting me off with the payment fees to get this made for the first time.

No comments:

Post a Comment